What we can do for you
We offer to foreign universities a full-range of services and the management of complex educational programs, events, workshops and conferences.
1. Full assistance and planning. Full assistance and planning. We accompany our customers step by step, working alongside universities and other institutions to develop tailor-made programs for our clients. We organize and manage the entire experience: accommodation, meals, thematic guided tour, labs, workshops, tickets, and tutoring, all supported by participating staff.
2. Internships and training on-site. We are involved with several significant cultural events throughout Italy, including: the Biennale of Art and Architecture, Design Week, Film Festivals, and Fashion Week, for example. We offer students on-site thematic courses and internships tailored to these events and exhibitions.
3. Established relationships. We have longstanding relationships rooted in the Italian and foreign academic world and which allow us to broker and arrange programming between different systems. This makes possible the realization of cooperation programs between Italian and foreign universities.
4. Access to historic locations. We manage a number of historic properties throughout Italy and which are both useful and attractive for study abroad participants looking for a unique experience.
5. Broad-based institutional networks. We have a broad base of institutions and entities in some of the most charming cities in Italy. This enables us to provide to our customers top-notch facilities, accommodations, classrooms, learning activities and educational workshops.
6. Flexibility and creativity.Because of the way we conduct our business, we are able to host short- and medium- programs, summer school sessions, and thematic workshops, according to the requests, the needs, the budgets and the educational specialties of our clients.